Fee Structure in Celbridge Camera Club
All members of the club are expected to contribute subscriptions which are contributions to the smooth and effective running and management of CCC activities:
- Standard membership – €90
- Student membership (over 18 years only) – €45
- Unwaged members – €45
Unfortunately, due to requirements applicable under National Child Protection Guidelines, all members must be a minimum of 18 years of age, proof of age may be required .
Health and Safety Policy
In the interest of Health and Safety while attending Club nights, all members and visitors must observe the following:
- All members must sign the registration sheet
- Ensure you note the fire escape nearest to you
- There is no smoking within the Slip Hall building at any time
- All aisles and exits must be kept clear of any obstruction such as camera bags, equipment, coats etc. This includes the access space between chairs during a club night.
- Cars must be parked in such a way as to permit access for the Emergency Services.
- Members should exercise care during the filling of tea/coffee cups to avoid scalds.
- Members should seek help moving heavy items of club equipment (Lighting kits etc.)
- During all Club activities in the Slip Hall all fire exits must remain unlocked. This is the responsibility of the person officiating on a given night.
- All members must sign the Attendance Book each night.
- The Assembly Point is just inside Castletown Gates.
- Club membership is restricted to those 18 years of over—proof of age may be required
Any queries, questions or observations should be reported to the Chairperson, or a member of the Committee immediately.